OYGA staff, with demonstrable qualities, are highly suitable for carrying out successfully the projects our clients entrust to us.
Our staff teams are made up of the appropriate number and cuality required for the type and volume of work, providing the client with exactly the right number of staff required.
- Senior technicians in Archivist
- Senior technicians in Documentation and Library
- Qualified Archivists, Documentalists and Librarians
- Archive, library and documentation technical assistants
- Senior Technicians in clinical documentation
- Recorders, Encoders and Documents treatment Specialists
- Staff with demonstrable experience in the field or document and archive management
- Documental Quality and Good Practicing Managers
- Specialists in the professional or economic field required by the company
We are guided by our desire to ensure our clients' well-being and our certainty that we can provide the best solution to their needs and to the challenges put to us as an organisation, achieving our objectives and commitments professionally and with renewed confidence.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR US, DO NOT HESITATE TO SEND US YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE, BY CLICKING HERE